I spotted a new mural on Throop between Quincy and Gates.Â There is a ghostly hooded figure at the bottom left that unfortunately was blocked at the time I took the photo.Â It is on the side of the C-Town and I wonder how long has that been there?Â If it has been there, I don’t know how I missed it.Â If it is new, I still don’t know how I never noticed it being painted.Â Anyway, I love it!
- No events.
- This is the End
- Stay Tuned For a Very Special Post
- Designing on an Endless Budget
- Happy Father’s Day Twice Over
- Rolling Up the Gates Storefront Stroll
- Upcoming Rally to Promote Peace and Empower Young People
- Upcoming Presentation on Autism and Youth Concert at St. George’s Church
- PACC Homeowner/Homebuyer Night
- Bed-Stuy Band Itchy Hearts Releases New Album
- Families Celebrate New Habitat for Humanity Homes