Co-owner Angela Terry remembers their vendor space at last year’s SOLA Sidewalk Soiree event, with no bar space in sight.Â Forward one year later and Therapy Wine Bar (364 Lewis Avenue, between Halsey and Macon Streets) officially opens on Saturday, September 19th – the same day as this year’s SOLA soiree.Â Mimosa Sundays have preceded the launch date, giving people a taste of what’s to come.Â Served – delicious naked grilled chicken and waffles, berry salad, and a choice of orange or peach mimosas.Â Â Contact Therapy at email@example.com to get on their RSVP list.Â Anyone else attended a Mimosa Sunday?Â What did you think of it?
- No events.
- This is the End
- Stay Tuned For a Very Special Post
- Designing on an Endless Budget
- Happy Father’s Day Twice Over
- Rolling Up the Gates Storefront Stroll
- Upcoming Rally to Promote Peace and Empower Young People
- Upcoming Presentation on Autism and Youth Concert at St. George’s Church
- PACC Homeowner/Homebuyer Night
- Bed-Stuy Band Itchy Hearts Releases New Album
- Families Celebrate New Habitat for Humanity Homes