100 Ralph Avenue is the four story building on the right with the construction lumber surrounding it. From observation, the building has been fully renovated and will be used as rental apartments, including the first floor. For those who may be interested in doing some sleuthing, the owner’s contact information is 544 Park Avenue in Brooklyn, (718) 855-9700. The building on the left is 102 Ralph Avenue with vacant commercial property on the ground floor and vacant rental apartments above. MDG Design & Construction is listed as the contractor. Does anyone have more information on these properties?
- No events.
- This is the End
- Stay Tuned For a Very Special Post
- Designing on an Endless Budget
- Happy Father’s Day Twice Over
- Rolling Up the Gates Storefront Stroll
- Upcoming Rally to Promote Peace and Empower Young People
- Upcoming Presentation on Autism and Youth Concert at St. George’s Church
- PACC Homeowner/Homebuyer Night
- Bed-Stuy Band Itchy Hearts Releases New Album
- Families Celebrate New Habitat for Humanity Homes