I’m kicking myself for not posting about this place before Brownstoner. Dough, located on the corner of Lafayette and Franklin, is a new doughnut shop from the folks behind Choice Market. I haven’t been in to try it yet, because, well, I’m from the south which means that when it comes to doughnuts I’m from the Krispy Kreme School. I’d never even seen a plain doughnut until I came to New York! (By the way, yuck.) Growing up we used the term “plain doughnuts” to refer to what y’all call “glazed doughnuts”. Who knew? Anyway, as someone whose doughnut interests are in glazed doughnuts and the occasional beignet, I’ve been slow to check out the new spot. Based on what I’ve heard so far, I might be missing out. People are raving about Dough and I heard that they have several delicious varieties of doughnuts to choose from. Have you tried it out yet?
- No events.
- This is the End
- Stay Tuned For a Very Special Post
- Designing on an Endless Budget
- Happy Father’s Day Twice Over
- Rolling Up the Gates Storefront Stroll
- Upcoming Rally to Promote Peace and Empower Young People
- Upcoming Presentation on Autism and Youth Concert at St. George’s Church
- PACC Homeowner/Homebuyer Night
- Bed-Stuy Band Itchy Hearts Releases New Album
- Families Celebrate New Habitat for Humanity Homes