I’ve gotta admit that I didn’t have high hopes for 1076 Bedford, but it looks a lot better than I expected. I like the color and the design on the balconies. I’m not in love with those open spaces on the third, fourth and fifth floors–it looks like the balconies should’ve been extended like the second floor balcony. In any case, anything is better than a vacant lot or a dilapidated building. What do you think of this building? With Bedford and Franklin Avenues gaining so many dining options whoever moves into this building will be in a pretty happenin’ area.
- No events.
- This is the End
- Stay Tuned For a Very Special Post
- Designing on an Endless Budget
- Happy Father’s Day Twice Over
- Rolling Up the Gates Storefront Stroll
- Upcoming Rally to Promote Peace and Empower Young People
- Upcoming Presentation on Autism and Youth Concert at St. George’s Church
- PACC Homeowner/Homebuyer Night
- Bed-Stuy Band Itchy Hearts Releases New Album
- Families Celebrate New Habitat for Humanity Homes