- No events.
- This is the End
- Stay Tuned For a Very Special Post
- Designing on an Endless Budget
- Happy Father’s Day Twice Over
- Rolling Up the Gates Storefront Stroll
- Upcoming Rally to Promote Peace and Empower Young People
- Upcoming Presentation on Autism and Youth Concert at St. George’s Church
- PACC Homeowner/Homebuyer Night
- Bed-Stuy Band Itchy Hearts Releases New Album
- Families Celebrate New Habitat for Humanity Homes
Category Archives: Community Events
[ June 26, 2011; 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm. ] St. George’s Episcopal Church (800 Marcy Avenue, bet Gates Avenue and Monroe Street) is hosting a presentation on autism on Sunday, June 26, 2011 at approximately 12:30 pm (to follow the 10:00 am Youth Service). The presenter is Lucina Clarke from My Time Inc.
On the same day at 3:00 pm the St. George’s Episcopal Church [...]