- No events.
- This is the End
- Stay Tuned For a Very Special Post
- Designing on an Endless Budget
- Happy Father’s Day Twice Over
- Rolling Up the Gates Storefront Stroll
- Upcoming Rally to Promote Peace and Empower Young People
- Upcoming Presentation on Autism and Youth Concert at St. George’s Church
- PACC Homeowner/Homebuyer Night
- Bed-Stuy Band Itchy Hearts Releases New Album
- Families Celebrate New Habitat for Humanity Homes
Author Archives: Michael Corley
Seems this neighborhood has gotten popular in the last 10 years. But I knew it would eventually happen. Especially when while driving down lewis Avenue to visit my mother in the projects on Gates Avenue… Continue reading
Friends … at least I hope we still are.
You can’t imagine how disappointing it’s been for me not to have written my first post on my recently assigned real estate beat here at Bed-Stuy Blog.
The only explanation I can offer is … life happens.
This has been a tough spring and summer, which I’ve shared with [...]
Welcome home, Brooklyn! And if home is Bedford Stuyvesant, how sweet it is. But where exactly is Bed Stuy on a map? And what are its sub sections? Where do you live in Bed Stuy? Continue reading
So you’ve decided that of all the neighborhoods in the borough, city and tri-state area, Bedford Stuyvesant is the place you’ll call home (or already do)… Continue reading