- No events.
- This is the End
- Stay Tuned For a Very Special Post
- Designing on an Endless Budget
- Happy Father’s Day Twice Over
- Rolling Up the Gates Storefront Stroll
- Upcoming Rally to Promote Peace and Empower Young People
- Upcoming Presentation on Autism and Youth Concert at St. George’s Church
- PACC Homeowner/Homebuyer Night
- Bed-Stuy Band Itchy Hearts Releases New Album
- Families Celebrate New Habitat for Humanity Homes
Category Archives: LGBT
Check out this story in The Local about a beautiful Bed-Stuy family that enjoyed a double Father’s Day on Sunday.
[ May 23, 2010; 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm. ] The Safe Outside the System Collective works to prevent police brutality and hate crimes against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people of color who live in Central Brooklyn neighborhoods. They’re having a forum and workshop at Common Grounds Coffeehouse this Sunday:
[ May 8, 2009; 8:30 pm; ] It is my belief that you can never have enough kimchi or enough queer artists in your life, so it’s great to see an event that manages to give you a heaping helping of both. The fact that the event is a fundraiser for a great cause only sweetens the deal.
a ritualistic evening [...]
[ April 25, 2009; 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm. ]
On April 25th, 2009 the Safe OUTside the System Collective, the anti-violence initiative of the Audre Lorde Project, will be hosting a Safe Neighborhood Summit to highlight and expand the measurable gains the Safe Neighborhood Campaign has achieved since its inception last year. Since 2005 the S.O.S. Collective has developed strategies to reduce violence against [...]
[ September 13, 2008 9:00 pm to September 14, 2008 4:00 am. ]
This Saturday, September 13th, DJ Tikka Masala and Bad Boy Trent bring you Bed-Stuy’s new queer dance party That’s My Jam. Fruity. Delicious. Sweet!
The party is being held at Sputnik. The cover charge is only $3 and you can slurp $2 PBR’s from 10pm-2am ($3 PBR’s before and after). They’ll be jammin’ from [...]