- No events.
- This is the End
- Stay Tuned For a Very Special Post
- Designing on an Endless Budget
- Happy Father’s Day Twice Over
- Rolling Up the Gates Storefront Stroll
- Upcoming Rally to Promote Peace and Empower Young People
- Upcoming Presentation on Autism and Youth Concert at St. George’s Church
- PACC Homeowner/Homebuyer Night
- Bed-Stuy Band Itchy Hearts Releases New Album
- Families Celebrate New Habitat for Humanity Homes
Category Archives: WTF?
Do you remember when you were a kid and you were sitting in the den waiting for your 8:00 p.m. show to come on and all of a sudden the CBS Special Presentation music would start playing and you’d see the word SPECIAL rotating on the screen? For me, that was always a moment [...]
Hey, it hasn’t snowed in over 24 hours and it still looks pretty much like this on my block. Has your block been plowed yet? The Mayor is making his excuses on air right now.
UPDATE: The La Table Exquise fundraiser originally scheduled for tonight has been postponed to Jan. 8
I know this is just beyond the borders of Bed-Stuy (it’s just a few blocks into Clinton Hill), but I just had to take a photo of the building addition on Myrtle between Ryerson and Grand. It’s a real sight to see. It looks like a new building is sneaking up behind an old [...]