- No events.
- This is the End
- Stay Tuned For a Very Special Post
- Designing on an Endless Budget
- Happy Father’s Day Twice Over
- Rolling Up the Gates Storefront Stroll
- Upcoming Rally to Promote Peace and Empower Young People
- Upcoming Presentation on Autism and Youth Concert at St. George’s Church
- PACC Homeowner/Homebuyer Night
- Bed-Stuy Band Itchy Hearts Releases New Album
- Families Celebrate New Habitat for Humanity Homes
Tag Archives: Empowering Ourselves
[ June 25, 2011; 12:00 pm to 4:30 pm. ] The New York City Domestic Violence Hotline receives an average of a thousand calls from teenagers every month.
Columbia University’s Center for Youth Violence and Prevention has recently discovered that sexual and dating violence are extremely common among NYC youth. In their study, more than one in six young people reported experiencing sexual violence at some [...]